La Doll Air Dry Stone Clay is an original stone clay made by padico Japan. It can be moulded, sculpted, stamped or carved, La Doll is the perfect air-dried clay for fine detail work, and it contains highly refined pumice, talc and small amounts of paper pulp and binders, resulting in extremely pliable clay that can be worked with indefinitely by keeping the clay moist.
- Sticks to any core material (Wire, wood, glass or paper).
- Air dries with minimal shrinkage.
- Once dry, it can be carved, drilled or sanded to get a satin finish.
- All paints and varnish can be applied.
- Can be mixed with premier stone clay
- Perfect for ball jointed dolls, figure dolls, miniature house, and diorama.
PADICO Japan products are made from carefully selected ingredients approved by FDA and safety checked. It doesn’t contain any toxins. Even so, Padico products are made strictly for adult craft/modelling market and not for any other uses including consumption.