Padico UV-LED Super fast Curing 100g Resin from Padico Japan is a hard type transparent resin gel which cures super fast when exposed to LED, UV or Sunlight. Cured resin is a durable waterproof product and there is no stickiness after curing. It has high transparency, speedy curing, and long-term non-yellowing color protection too.
- LED light(6W～9W) / 405nm 30-90 seconds
- UV light (36W) / 2-4 minutes
- Sunny sunlight / 30-90 seconds
- Cloudy sunlight / 3-10 minutes
- Take longer cure time when you mix the colorant with resin.
- Cured with both LED light(405nm) and UV light(365nm).
- Start curing in a few seconds, fully cure in 30-90 seconds with LED light, in 2 minutes under UV and sunlight.
- Work with soft PP mold and silicone one.
- Do not use UV resin in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave UV resin under the fluorescent light for a long time.
- Always use gloves, glasses, and apron to protect any direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Cured UV resin doesn’t stick well on a smooth surface or a metal accessory. If necessary, glue can used or nail polish works as well to stick the UV gel on a metal surface.
- Paint the polish on the surface before pouring the resin. Sanding the surface is also helpful.
Padico Japan products are made from carefully selected ingredients approved by FDA and safety checked. Does not contain any toxins. Padico products are made strictly for adult craft/modelling market and not for any other uses including consumption.