UV Resin – Gummy Type from Padico Japan is a gummy type transparent resin gel which cures when exposed to either ultraviolet or Sun light. This resin has been improved in quality with high transparency and stronger adhesiveness. New Padico resin has three hardness: Hard, Soft, and Gummy and this bottle is the milk white colour packaged gummy type resin ideal for jelly type accessories, where the finished product needs to remain soft.
The new resin has two main characteristics. Can be mixed with the other two types of resins to make your own strength. Can be used with other resins for different purposes in a same piece. Unlike 2-part epoxy resins, Padico resin is “ready for use”, no mixing required. Use just the amount you need without waste. Padico resin gives a very clean, transparent look and has outstanding hardness properties.
- 2 – 10 minutes with UV light (36w)
- 10 – 30 minutes under the sun of fine day
- 30 – 60 minutes under the sun of cloudy day
- Do not use UV resin in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave UV resin under the fluorescent light for a long time.
- Always use gloves, glasses, and apron to protect any direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Cured UV resin doesn’t stick well on a smooth surface or a metal accessory. If necessary, glue can used or nail polish works as well to stick the UV gel on a metal surface.
- Paint the polish on the surface before pouring the resin. Sanding the surface is also helpful.
Padico Japan products are made from carefully selected ingredients approved by FDA and safety checked. Does not contain any toxins. Padico products are made strictly for adult craft/modelling market and not for any other uses including consumption.