Japanese Blue UV Resin – Hard Type 4g size is a hard type transparent resin gel which cures when exposed to either ultraviolet or Sun light. This resin has high transparency and stronger adhesiveness.
This resin can be mixed with clear resin to make the colour lighter or darker. It is "ready for use", no mixing required. Use just the amount you need without waste.
- 2 – 10 minutes with UV light (36w)
- 10 – 30 minutes under the sun of fine day
- 30 – 60 minutes under the sun of cloudy day
- Do not use UV resin in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave UV resin under the fluorescent light for a long time.
- Always use gloves, glasses, and apron to protect any direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Cured UV resin doesn’t stick well on a smooth surface or a metal accessory. If necessary, glue can used or nail polish works as well to stick the UV gel on a metal surface.
- Paint the polish on the surface before pouring the resin. Sanding the surface is also helpful.
Images are for illustrative purpose only. They are made strictly for adult craft/modelling market and not for any other uses.