UV Resin "Drips from the Sun" from Padico Japan is a soft type transparent resin gel which cures when exposed to either ultraviolet or Sun light. No mixing is required and it cures in 2 minutes, using the UV light or 30 minutes in the Sun light. It is suitable for Modena clay, cloth, and pressed flowers.
- 2 – 10 minutes with UV light (36w)
- 10 – 30 minutes under the sun of fine day
- 30 – 60 minutes under the sun of cloudy day
- Do not use UV resin in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave UV resin under the fluorescent light for a long time.
- Always use gloves, glasses, and apron to protect any direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.
- Cured UV resin doesn’t stick well on a smooth surface or a metal accessory. If necessary, glue can used or nail polish works as well to stick the UV gel on a metal surface.
- Paint the polish on the surface before pouring the resin. Sanding the surface is also helpful.
Padico Japan products are made from carefully selected ingredients approved by FDA and safety checked. Does not contain any toxins. Padico products are made strictly for adult craft/modelling market and not for any other uses including consumption.